A Gorgeous Worsted sweater weight yarn from Lily Kate Makes. This yarn has been designed espcially for your favourite sweaters that keep their shape. Soft warm non-superwash wool with a little undyed Suri alpaca to give a soft heather effect.
- Content: 90% 20.5 micron Merino Wool, 10% Suri Alpaca
- Recommended needle size: 5mm / (US 8)
- Tension/gauge: 18 sts to 10cm (4") over stocking stitch
- Number of metres per skein: 100 metres (109 yards) per 50g skein
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in warm water.