Soft and skinny is our wispy Tern, a blend of wool and tussah silk. The yarn's muted palette - think vintage painted photographs - results from the way in which the different fibers absorb dye. The wool portion colors thoroughly, but the silk is barely tinted. It's good for socks, scarves, mitts, hats, and any sweater that loves a little drape.
- Fiber: 75% American wool, 25% silk / Spun and dyed in USA
- Weight: Fingering weight
- Yards: 221yd [202m] / 50g
- Gauge: 9 sts /inch on size US 1 [2.25 mm] needles
- Gauge:7 sts / inch on size US 3 [3.25 mm] needles
- Care: Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.